Can I do PPC marketing to boost my gig?

I created a new gig: https://www.fiverr.com/front_end_dev/responsive-psd-to-html-website-using-bootstrap-and-html-css

Now I want to know, Can I do PPC marketing to boost my gig? Like Facebook, Google, Reddit paid advertisement? Does Fiverr allow it?

Thanks,
Omar

Hi Omar,

Yes to all of those except Google Adwords. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your reply. That means, I can go for Facebook paid campaign to boost my gig. Right?

Yep - have a read on here though about what folks have said about running paid campaigns in the past.

If you don’t mind. May I ask you few more questions? outside of this topic ? but it’s related to Fiverr.

Keep your questions here (as in on the forum), and then others will be able to join in and help you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Actually, I’m a top-rated freelancer in another marketplace, previous I just used Fiverr only for buying gig. But this time, I joined as a freelancer. That’s why I want to know.

1. Is there any user verification system available in Fiverr?

2. I’m engaged with a freelancer hub, When I go to the hub center, that time a lot of freelancers use WIFI, that means, all of the users have same public IP. Now my question is if multiple Fiverr freelancers use same public IP. will this affect their account?

Nope - no verification needed.

Best thing to do is to ask Customer Services and let them know - they’ll be able to tell you what to do for the best.

Good luck! :sunny:

Thank you so much for your help.

You’re very welcome! :slightly_smiling_face: