Can I edit my gig

kamrulhossain

please avoid to edit gig. I recently faced the same problem. after that I edit my gig and my gig is now not getting even impression like before.

please avoid to edit gig…after that I edit my gig and my gig is now not getting even impression like before.

Please stop advising people to avoid editing their gigs. If a seller needs to edit their gig, then they should edit their gig. Fiverr makes it possible for sellers to edit their gigs, because Fiverr wants sellers to have current, up-to-date services. Businesses change and grow. Gigs are no different.

And please stop focusing all of your attention on impressions. Sellers cannot control impressions. Impressions are ONLY created by buyers when they search for things in the Fiverr search system. You want clicks and sales. Impressions don’t mean anything other than that fact that, if you have even a few impressions, then your gig is visible in search results.

It is unwise to center your business around how many impressions you get. There are far more important things to be concerned with. Don’t worry about how many impressions you have. As long as you have a few, your gig is searchable.

@kamrul333 You can edit your gig. You should choose a SEO friendly title and search tag if you want your gig appear to the search result. If you think your gig description is incomplete add some more extra relative information because it helps buyer to get info about what service you provide through this gig.

@jonbaas Hey, I recently faced this problem that’s why I tried to help him. there’s nothing wrong. maybe you didn’t face the problem. but I faced and what I realized I just reveal him. That’s it.

Hey, I recently faced this problem that’s why I tried to help him.

It’s not a problem. It’s how Fiverr is designed to work.

• 11 months later...

I absolutely agree that the development of this system has made it extraordinarily difficult to navigate through just setting up a gig much less “editing” one, which is what I’ve been trying to do for the last half hour. It makes me wonder, who is writing the code for all of this? I am pretty internet and tech savvy but, omg…

Archived