Can I edit my portfolio?

Hi, I’m back, this time with a new problem 🙂
Is there any way to NOT display an order in my portfolio?
Here’s the deal: I’m about to finish a gig for a client. Just to be clear, I followed her brief to the letter and she is overjoyed with the result, so there’s no issue there. The issue is that I really hate that particular design and I don’t want people to see it. I don’t know how to describe it, it’s like Illustrator had diarrhea all over my screen. It’s really, really ugly, and I don’t want someone to see it and think “wow this guy’s work sucks. Pass!”

So here’s my dilemna: on one hand, I have a happy client and that’s what’s it’s all about right, so I should be happy. But on the other hand, I don’t think her logo is on par with my usual work and I’m not comfortable putting my name on that. I did share my concerns with her, and tried to stir her toward a design that is more elegant but she’s having none of it.

I guess my question is: do you guys ever create designs you’re not proud of, and if so, how do you deal with having them in your portfolio for the world to see?

You can not remove an image from the portfolio manually, you can only disable your full portfolio but you have a chance to remove that particular image by asking her permission and then submitting a ticket to the support (this solution only removes that image alone from the portfolio)

Guest offlinehelpers

Short answer - yes.

Go into your gig page and right click on the drop arrow to the right of the gig.

Click the checkbox that says ‘live portfolio’, deliver your gig, and then you can switch it back on again when you want to.

Archived