Fiverr Community Forum

Can I find Sales Agents on Fiverr?

I have been trying to find sales agents on Fiverr with no luck :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Fiver is the Market place for digital services.

Yes you can find easily and contact people.

No, he cannot. Randomly contacting people on Fiverr and offering them a job is spam.

I am one of the most professional people you will ever meet.

And no, you do not know me. We have never met. We have never worked together. And we have never interacted privately.

Again with the pinning. I have done no such thing. Perhaps “pinning” means something completely different to you. It sounds violent to me. I have done nothing of the sort to anyone.

I am. You, on the other hand, by demanding that I be “professional” according to your definition, are not.

1 Like

What exactly are you looking for, Ian? Perhaps you could try alternative search terms in the search bar.
I know, for instance, that there’s a very successful seller who does something called “cold calling”, so I can’t imagine there aren’t others who offer that and similar services too.
The search function seems to not work correctly sometimes, though, which leaves manually browsing through all subcategories where sales agents may “hide”.

1 Like

No you can not because Fiver is the Market place for digital services.

1 Like