Can I fix a "late" delivery that was actually never late?

cc_animation

My first gig I wasn’t really aware of the fact that the delivery button could be used to deliver concepts. I used the standard attachment option to deliver the concepts (two days before deadline) and did some revisions. While doing these, the original deadline passed (the client didn’t mind), and I only delivered the finals when he was completely happy.
However, because of that, my order was officially labeled as Late by Fiverr. The chat conversation however shows that the initial delivery was on time (including 5* rating from client). Now my On-time Delivery rate is officially less than 100%…

Is there any way this can be corrected by Fiverr support?

I don’t think so, but that information is not available to the public (only you can see it) and it will only affect your account for 60 days. So, it’s not really too big a deal.

I know that, but as I’m trying to make level 2 it would be nice if I could maintain a 100% rating. I know 90% is required but still… it bugs me knowing that it could have been 100% had I delivered the right way.

As many of you know I’m a regular in this forum and I’d say one of the most common topics I see here is that buyers do unfair things and then the sellers’s ratings go down, jeopardizing, or even being solely responsible for, the seller level being demoted.

Many, many, many months ago I stopped caring about Levels for this reason.

I refuse to become anxious or run my business around unfair things that are out of my control.

I know this sounds silly, because logic suggests that buyers are more …

My first gig I wasn’t really aware of the fact that the delivery button could be used to deliver concepts. I used the standard attachment option to deliver the concepts (two days before deadline) and did some revisions. While doing these, the original deadline passed (the client didn’t mind), and I only delivered the finals when he was completely happy.

However, because of that, my order was officially labeled as Late by Fiverr. The chat conversation however shows that the initial delivery was on time (including 5* rating from client). Now my On-time Delivery rate is officially less than 100%…

Is there any way this can be corrected by Fiverr support?

I wasn’t really aware of the fact that the delivery button could be used to deliver concepts

FYI, it’s against the ToS to deliver incomplete orders.

Options, that I can think of:

• Split the order into two: Concept stage and finalized.
  • Edit and extend your default delivery time, so that there’s more time for a buyer to provide feedback.
  • Edit your gigs requirements, so that a buyer understands that if they don’t respond, you’ll proceed with the order as described in the scope so as to deliver on-time.

Or a combination of the above.

Your categories are not in my area of specialty, so I’m not sure how viable these options are. And there could be others I’m not thinking of.

Options, that I can think of:

• Split the order into two: Concept stage and finalized.
  • Edit and extend your default delivery time, so that there’s more time for a buyer to provide feedback.
  • Edit your gigs requirements, so that a buyer understands that if they don’t respond, you’ll proceed with the order as described in the scope so as to deliver on-time.

Or a combination of the above.

Your categories are not in my area of specialty, so I’m not sure how viable these options are. And there could be others I’m not thinking of.

Very useful, especially your first option is a good one! Thanks!

Then how should concepts be delivered without running the risk of the deadline timer running late (if the buyer responds late)?

Then how should concepts be delivered without running the risk of the deadline timer running late (if the buyer responds late)?

Fiverr has launched a function that allows you to deliver gig in stages. It is called the “milestone”.

Step 1: Go to the inbox and message your client

Step 2: Select custom offer and click on the “milestone” option

Step 3: Offer your gig in stages and specify the dateline for each progress.

Hope it works for you 🙂

Archived