Can I get a little boost?

danieloshamo

Thanks for the advise. I trying to sell here on Fiverr. can you review my gig. And give me some pointers

Experienced Top-Rated Seller!

Delete or replace the words “top-rated seller”. You have two reviews, so people might think you copied that part of your gig description.

Your descriptions will be clear, concise, and fluff-free; irrelevant or repetitive.

After the semicolon, you need to add in the word “not”.

Concise, fluff-free review articles for in your affiliate products.

This sentence is either clumsy or semantically incorrect.

Guys, I know I have to be patient and keep marketing. But can I please get a little boost so the Fiverr Gods can send me some traffic so I can do battle?

https://www.fiverr.com/share/zWE7Xb

But can I please get a little boost so the Fiverr Gods can send me some traffic so I can do battle?

Nothing we say or do can guarantee that you will find a boost in sales here on Fiverr. It is also unwise to expect Fiverr to provide you with sales and traffic. If you want to earn more sales, you are going to have to – as you noted, “be patient and keep marketing”. Sales come from the target customers who need your services, not from Fiverr.

Experienced Top-Rated Seller!

Delete or replace the words “top-rated seller”. You have two reviews, so people might think you copied that part of your gig description.

Your descriptions will be clear, concise, and fluff-free; irrelevant or repetitive.

After the semicolon, you need to add in the word “not”.

Concise, fluff-free review articles for in your affiliate products.

This sentence is either clumsy or semantically incorrect.

Thanks for the pointer:) Can you recommend a great grammar and syntax book/course?

But can I please get a little boost so the Fiverr Gods can send me some traffic so I can do battle?

Nothing we say or do can guarantee that you will find a boost in sales here on Fiverr. It is also unwise to expect Fiverr to provide you with sales and traffic. If you want to earn more sales, you are going to have to – as you noted, “be patient and keep marketing”. Sales come from the target customers who need your services, not from Fiverr.

Thanks for the piece of advice:) From your experience, what is best marketing channel?

I don’t know. Maybe I’ll decide to be an Astrophysicist, since anybody can do it now.

Well, you don’t have a clue about my knowledge of Astrophysics. By contrast, I see your gig… so your “comment” is simply nothing to it.

And you just verified my statement:

Thanks for the pointer:) Can you recommend a great grammar and syntax book/course?

Well, you don’t have a clue about my knowledge of Astrophysics. By contrast, I see your gig… so your “comment” is simply nothing to it.

And you just verified my statement:

mMmm… but I have a pretty good idea how that goes. 😉

Any time!

Two free but useful grammar resources are The Internet Grammar of English by UCL and English Grammar by the University of Edinburgh.

You should have no problem following either, but if you do have any problems, feel free to get in touch.

A good resource for punctuation is Guide to Punctuation by Larry Trask. This is also available for free on the University of Sussex’s website.

Thanks for the piece of advice:) From your experience, what is best marketing channel?

From your experience, what is best marketing channel?

There is no one single best “marketing channel”. You need to find where your specific target customers are located and market at that place or location. Go where your people are.

Any time!

Two free but useful grammar resources are The Internet Grammar of English by UCL and English Grammar by the University of Edinburgh.

You should have no problem following either, but if you do have any problems, feel free to get in touch.

A good resource for punctuation is Guide to Punctuation by Larry Trask. This is also available for free on the University of Sussex’s website.

Thanks. I’ll hit you up if I need anything.

Archived