Can i get back to Normal Position?

iftikharali0758

• 4 weeks later...

Considering there are thousands of new Fiverr members weekly, it would only make sense to expect your Gig to move around.

Get used to it.

Considering there are thousands of new Fiverr members weekly,

I know it is crazy concept but I decided (we shall see how long will I keep it up) to record how many sellers we have daily in logo category.

Yesterday 133894 new sellers

Today 133474 new sellers (420 sellers removed from the platform, either they deleted GIG in logo category or Fiverr removed them).

Being a level One seller I lost all the chances

It happens to people when they get Level 2, TRS and PRO even.

You need to have a strategy and plan, just Fiverr alone and tags keywords is not going to cut it.

Considering there are thousands of new Fiverr members weekly,

I know it is crazy concept but I decided (we shall see how long will I keep it up) to record how many sellers we have daily in logo category.

Today 133474 new sellers (420 sellers removed from the platform, either they deleted GIG in logo category or Fiverr removed them).

Being a level One seller I lost all the chances

It happens to people when they get Level 2, TRS and PRO even.

You need to have a strategy and plan, just Fiverr alone and tags keywords is not going to cut it.

Very interesting and not such a bad piece of research. Well done!

Very interesting and not such a bad piece of research. Well done!

It is part of my new year resolution, to be more active on social media, I am actually recording videos for my YT about Fiverr (that is the plan). I still have to learn to love my voice.

And for @iftikharali0758 check this topic out, the rotation is hurting a lot of sellers.

Hello everyone, I hope I can find a solution here, because fiverr always say the same things, I’m a seller and I know fiverr since 2013 and I know this problem but I don’t know how to fix it, I realized that when we make a change, our gig disappears from the search for a 15 minutes like that, then it comes back to the same place, sometimes it comes back, but it comes back to the last page and the last line of the marketplace, but just after one or two days, it comes back to its real place, sinc…

And regarding search results, Fiverr filters are only sorting, not selecting and eliminating, so when someone is searching for PRO sellers, after 3 pages there could be your GIG.

Archived