Can I Give Fiverr Related Links To Buyers In Fiverr Messages?

rushabh2311

Can I Give Fiverr Related Links To Buyers In Fiverr Messages?

I got a message from one buyer and we discuss about her projects. After that she agrees to place an order but she was new on fiverr and don’t know how to place an order. So i was just gave https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/placing-an-order this link to her in fiverr massages. So i just want’s to know is it okay to give fiverr related links in fiverr messages.

Thank you so much

Hi, @coerdelion

One of my buyer placed an order but i am not received yet. She said i already paid money and placed order but fiverr not shows in my order page. Can you give me reasons for this situation?

One of my buyer placed an order but i am not received yet. She said i already paid money and placed order but fiverr not shows in my order page. Can you give me reasons for this situation

Open in browser to check not app.

Contact the Fiverr Team

One of my buyer placed an order but i am not received yet. She said i already paid money and placed order but fiverr not shows in my order page. Can you give me reasons for this situation

Open in browser to check not app.

Contact the Fiverr Team

Ok @writer_lovelady

thanks 😃

I think yes. you give fiverr related link on message box

@rushabh2311 - the order doesn’t show up until the “place order” button is clicked. Surprising how many forget that. Some of them assume that clicking “return” is all that’s necessary.

And then the order requirements need to be filled in.

A little nudge message might be appropriate.

Archived