Can I have 2 acount that have the same name but have different email

jorenemmendez

According to rule you are not allowed to have 2 Fiverr account. System will track this activity and your Fiverr accounts will get banned.

According to rule you are not allowed to have 2 Fiverr account.

Wrong.

What he is asking is if his sister can have her OWN account and offer services in a category that he does NOT. This IS allowed. He may want to contact customer service to let them know, but, as long as they both have their own payment methods, verify their ID’s, their own email and are not offering services in the same categories, they should be OK.

GG

According to rule you are not allowed to have 2 Fiverr account.

Wrong.

What he is asking is if his sister can have her OWN account and offer services in a category that he does NOT. This IS allowed. He may want to contact customer service to let them know, but, as long as they both have their own payment methods, verify their ID’s, their own email and are not offering services in the same categories, they should be OK.

GG

You are absolutely right, but where he is asking and mention about sister.

Hi I’m JoreneMMendez I was wondering if I can create 2 or more acount that have the same name but different email

if I can create 2 or more acount

Read fiverr’s terms of services. You may have to know other rules also ( Because you are wondering about very common and very important rule).

favicon-32x32.png.adb1ad14fdeab55ddf2d8cc19ccd90e4.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.bcd53ddcc13684915737c0e1d50c430a.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

image.png.0c8cda4d1c0bf79147047c9d1ac89f24.png
image933×181 30.6 KB

Duh! There was another post where someone was asking about having 2 accounts - or the sister wanted an account too - and they were sharing a wi-fi connection.

I have answered too many posts tonight so they are all melting together at this point.

Sorry about that.

As you can see, I did ask this person why they felt a need for more than one account.

GG

Archived