Can I have some help improving my gig?

fcollado

Hello everyone! I Have been working on Fiverr over the last 2 years and it has been amazing until now, now I am barely getting orders, I am only getting orders from returning customers. I don’t know what is happening, but I am a bit worried about losing the only way I have to live.

So I decided to post my gig here, asking for help improving it. I would really appreciate your help!

favicon.icoFiverr.com
a8a221f9eaca5442b10c1036c97122bbb5cfc7e2.png

fcollado : I will translate 800 words in english to spanish or portuguese for $5...

For only $5, fcollado will translate 800 words in english to spanish or portuguese. | Hello, my name is Francisco Collado.From a very young age I have been fascinated by writing and learning different Languages. Currently I dominate English, Spanish...

Thanks a lot for your time and for reading my post, I usually don’t post anything on any forum, but I am desperate to keep working and to keep helping my family.

Francisco Collado

Hi! There are slow times sometimes but your gigs and profile look good to me I could not find one mistake or thing I would change! Maybe try changing your first gig image to something else to change it up? Best of luck!

Thanks for your reply. And yes, I am trying to improve my images, for example, the image of this gig was changed to be a bit different. Well It may be because it’s October and many people are away from work, but still worried 😦

Thanks for your reply. And yes, I am trying to improve my images, for example, the image of this gig was changed to be a bit different. Well It may be because it’s October and many people are away from work, but still worried 😦

Your welcome! Maybe so. I hope orders get going for you again!

Archived