Can I increase my response rate?

Response rate and response time are not the same thing. They are two separate stats on Fiverr. It looks like you’re confusing the two. 🙂

Response time is calculated based on how fast you respond to messages. I think the lowest possible response time is 1 hour. Even if you respond to every message within 10 seconds, your response time is not going to get any lower than 1 hour.

Response rate, on the other hand, is a percentage. It is the % of new messages (the first message) from new buyers that you respond to within 24 hours.

So, it does not matter if you respond within 1 minute or 20 minutes. As long as you respond to the first message from a new buyer within 24 hours, it will count in favor of your response rate.

Response rate and response time are not the same thing. They are two separate stats on Fiverr. It looks like you’re confusing the two. 🙂

Response time is calculated based on how fast you respond to messages. I think the lowest possible response time is 1 hour. Even if you respond to every message within 10 seconds, your response time is not going to get any lower than 1 hour.

Response rate, on the other hand, is a percentage. It is the % of new messages (the first message) from new buyers that you respond to within 24 hours.

So, it does not matter if you respond within 1 minute or 20 minutes. As long as you respond to the first message from a new buyer within 24 hours, it will count in favor of your response rate.

Thanks @hanshuber16 for advising mr

Archived