Can I learn coding language through mobile

tshrgood1

You should only offer services you can do. If you want to learn coding, great goal, but you haven’t even looked into where to start, much less started.
Fiverr is supposed to be a platform for professionals, people who already know what they are doing. I’m not opposed to beginners who may not have gotten large jobs yet, but it’s not supposed to primarily be a learning platform.

Mobile is ok for learning purposes, but for professional use you must need a PC. You can go to w3schools , they have integrated Online Code Editor, with that you can start learning codes on Mobile. (Besides w3schools there are many websites where you can learn, you may search on google. )

If you are like me you will try an online class in it for beginners and quickly find out if you have the ability or not. It’s not for everyone. It was the same as when I thought I would learn Chinese. I don’t have that ability.

I’m very interested tech guy and always want to learn tech knowledge online. And one bigger plus point is that it has big opportunity to earn money.

As this website is not for beginners, so first, I will master in coding then I will start working here.

Thanks for your precious suggestions!!!😊

Yes you can but if you failed to give your client desired result then its a bad impact for your profile. So its better first you ensure that you can give your client the best service for that you need to practice and also take some expert advise from your near one.

Thanks for your suggestions samina?! Well what’s your profession here?

Mobile is ok for learning purposes, but for professional use you must need a PC. You can go to w3schools , they have integrated Online Code Editor, with that you can start learning codes on Mobile. (Besides w3schools there are many websites where you can learn, you may search on google. )

Thanks for your valuable response!!

You should only offer services you can do. If you want to learn coding, great goal, but you haven’t even looked into where to start, much less started.

Fiverr is supposed to be a platform for professionals, people who already know what they are doing. I’m not opposed to beginners who may not have gotten large jobs yet, but it’s not supposed to primarily be a learning platform.

Thanks for your suggestions buddy! Well you also a coder?

Archived