Can I link one payoneer account for with fiverr account?

boomztechs

Hello Fiverr sellers, i have 2 different account on fiverr, one for webdesign and another one for Graphics, I want to ask is it possible to link my 2 fiverr account to my payoneer account so that i can be able to withdraw my earnings from both fiverr account to my one payoneer account… Please anybody with this experience should please share with me… Thanks

Guest offlinehelpers

Well, Sunday morning is the best time to confess your sins, I suppose!

You do realise that you’re only allowed one account, don’t you? Having more than one is against the ToS.

Hello Fiverr sellers, i have 2 different account on fiverr, one for webdesign and another one for Graphics, I want to ask is it possible to link my 2 fiverr account to my payoneer account so that i can be able to withdraw my earnings from both fiverr account to my one payoneer account… Please anybody with this experience should please share with me… Thanks

I want to ask is it possible to link my 2 fiverr account to my payoneer account so that i can be able to withdraw my earnings from both fiverr account to my one payoneer account

1. No, it’s not possible.

2. As @offlinehelpers told you, having more than one account is a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Fiverr might delete all of your accounts for that.

I want to ask is it possible to link my 2 fiverr account to my payoneer account so that i can be able to withdraw my earnings from both fiverr account to my one payoneer account

Contact customer support and ask them what to do.

Archived