Can I login double fiverr account on same pc?

arifhosensefat

I am a level two seller on Fiverr. I provided web and business-related services on this account.
I am also a team member of a digital marketing agency. They have a Fiverr account. Can I log in to this account on my pc? I have only one pc so I need to manage their account with this pc. Is that effect on my level two account?

waiting for proper answer

Yes, you can log into both accounts from your PC, but NOT at the same time. Also, it is best to tell CS that you will be logging in to two different accounts from the same IP address so they do not think you have two accounts. If they think you have two accounts you could get one of them banned, which would have a BIG affect on your level 2 account.

Yes, you can log into both accounts from your PC, but NOT at the same time. Also, it is best to tell CS that you will be logging in to two different accounts from the same IP address so they do not think you have two accounts. If they think you have two accounts you could get one of them banned, which would have a BIG affect on your level 2 account.

How I can contact with CS? Can you provide me link?

Archived