Can I login fiverr account in my mobile phone?

mohoshin66

Question

12 answers to this question

You can. There’s even a Fiverr app that makes it easier to use the site on the go.

Technically, you can use Fiverr anywhere, on any device. You’ll want to avoid using the same computer/ip address as other sellers, though, especially if those sellers are likely to be offering the same service as you. So be cautious of family members’/public computers.

Of course, you can. But it will be better for you not to log in both computer and mobile at a time.

Of, you can. But it will be better for you not to log in both computer and mobile at a time.

Why do you think so? When I’m home, I’m logged in both on computer and mobile at the same time usually all day long. I can’t imagine any reason why Fiverr should care.

Can Use other pc.If my pc is sale then can i login new pc?

Sure, you can. You can log in to any devices you own and that no other fiverr seller uses/used with their account without any problem. You may use as many devices as you feel like, you only may not use or have more than one account.

is there any reason that you cant !

I Listening something about that to other people,If i login new pc then my account will be ban or suspended without any notice.If I login another pc then first time contact to the fiverr support center and tell them i use this pc now and trace my account id and ip.Then it will be ok.But if i do not do this my account is suspend.

I am confused about that.Is it true or not?

I Listening something about that to other people,If i login new pc then my account will be ban or suspended without any notice.If I login another pc then first time contact to the fiverr support center and tell them i use this pc now and trace my account id and ip.Then it will be ok.But if i do not do this my account is suspend.

I am confused about that.Is it true or not?

Of course that is not true. Then every seller who ever needs a new pc, or tablet, or phone to log in because his or hers doesn’t work anymore would get banned or suspended.

Fiverr would have a lot to do then when all those people would rightfully complain about it, seeing how often people buy new devices these days.

Fiverr only cares about sellers not having more than one account, but they really don’t care about how often you buy a new pc, promise. 😉

The only thing that might get one into trouble is if you’d use a not really new new pc but one someone else already used with their own Fiverr account. In that case, I’d definitely first contact support to check with them. As long as you’d not use the same IP as the one who owned the pc before you, it might still be okay, but better safe than sorry.

If it is indeed a new pc, not just for you, but as in “factory new”, no worries.

Archived