Fiverr Community Forum

Can I make a comeback on fiverr at anytime?

If I take a break from fiverr at a point to learn new things and develop my skills. Then I come back on fiverr after a long period of time and upload a new gig. Will my gig rank on the first page? I want to know can I always start my career on fiverr?

4 Likes

You can come back but where your gig ranks is an open question.

1 Like

Took almost a month break and I can tell you now I haven’t really recovered. It was fine when I’d go OOO for 3 or 4 days but after that month it’s just been downhill. So, if you do decide to take some time off I’d say be prepared to work to get them back up.

4 Likes

What kind of preparation to take and what kind of work to get them back up?

1 Like

I asked fiverr support yesterday the same question and they replied that I can

2 Likes

You can come and go as you please.

I was away for some years. At that time my inactivity had my account closed, at least from public display. I had to ask CS to have it revived which was not a drama. I made all new Gigs anyway and would never assume I had the right to be on page 1 ever (even if I told the truth that I was really Elvis lol). I never even check to see what i might be coming in searches. The right people will find me when we are both ready.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Depends when you return. Fiverr keeps changing. You will have to familiarize yourself with what works at that point in time. Just like a new seller!

For me, I returned after three years, activated the old gigs, and they started working for me.

2 Likes

Thanks to all for sharing information like this,

I totally agree with you

When I first opened my Fiverr account, it took over a year for me to get my first order.

Then I took a break thinking this was a waste of time.

In the meantime, I became a Buyer and hired a few people from Fiverr for projects I was working on.

It sort of changed my attitude about Fiverr, so I came back and deleted my old Gigs and replaced them with new Gigs.

I ended up doing quite well here for the next couple of years.

It has since slowed down a lot, but coming and going from Fiverr was good for me.

2 Likes