Can I make a comeback on fiverr at anytime?

safin_ahmed_web

If I take a break from fiverr at a point to learn new things and develop my skills. Then I come back on fiverr after a long period of time and upload a new gig. Will my gig rank on the first page? I want to know can I always start my career on fiverr?

I want to know can I always start my career on fiverr?

You can come back but where your gig ranks is an open question.

Took almost a month break and I can tell you now I haven’t really recovered. It was fine when I’d go OOO for 3 or 4 days but after that month it’s just been downhill. So, if you do decide to take some time off I’d say be prepared to work to get them back up.

What kind of preparation to take and what kind of work to get them back up?

You can come and go as you please.

I was away for some years. At that time my inactivity had my account closed, at least from public display. I had to ask CS to have it revived which was not a drama. I made all new Gigs anyway and would never assume I had the right to be on page 1 ever (even if I told the truth that I was really Elvis lol). I never even check to see what i might be coming in searches. The right people will find me when we are both ready.

🙂

What kind of preparation to take and what kind of work to get them back up?

what kind of work to get them back up?

Depends when you return. Fiverr keeps changing. You will have to familiarize yourself with what works at that point in time. Just like a new seller!

For me, I returned after three years, activated the old gigs, and they started working for me.

You can come and go as you please.

I was away for some years. At that time my inactivity had my account closed, at least from public display. I had to ask CS to have it revived which was not a drama. I made all new Gigs anyway and would never assume I had the right to be on page 1 ever (even if I told the truth that I was really Elvis lol). I never even check to see what i might be coming in searches. The right people will find me when we are both ready.

🙂

I totally agree with you

When I first opened my Fiverr account, it took over a year for me to get my first order.

Then I took a break thinking this was a waste of time.

In the meantime, I became a Buyer and hired a few people from Fiverr for projects I was working on.

It sort of changed my attitude about Fiverr, so I came back and deleted my old Gigs and replaced them with new Gigs.

I ended up doing quite well here for the next couple of years.

It has since slowed down a lot, but coming and going from Fiverr was good for me.

Archived