Can I make a new account?

tia11404

Hi,
I contacted Support back and forth hoping to get my account back. Unfortunately, they cannot.
Can I make a new account using a different email? Or am I not allowed to go near Fiverr again?
I guess I need to say Bye-Bye to this account either way.
So can I?

Oh, and can I transfer my money from this account to the new?

Thanks

Hi,

I contacted Support back and forth hoping to get my account back. Unfortunately, they cannot.

Can I make a new account using a different email? Or am I not allowed to go near Fiverr again?

I guess I need to say Bye-Bye to this account either way.

So can I?

Thanks

No, you can’t. Ask Support for help, and they will probably (depending on why your account was banned) let you withdraw the money from this account to your PayPal or Payoneer, whichever you’re using, after the security period of 90 days.

Can I make a new account using a different email?

Contact Support and ask them for permission and instructions. Generally speaking, yes, just make sure that you don’t have more than one active account (having more than one account is strictly forbidden).

No, you can’t. Ask Support for help, and they will probably (depending on why your account was banned) let you withdraw the money from this account to your PayPal or Payoneer, whichever you’re using, after the security period of 90 days.

Can I make a new account using a different email?

Contact Support and ask them for permission and instructions. Generally speaking, yes, just make sure that you don’t have more than one active account (having more than one account is strictly forbidden).

I emailed CS and asked if I can create a new account just in case. Thank you for your tip 😄

Archived