Can I offer my clients royalty free images

aishaashukri

Hi there,

I am a content writer and I was thinking about updating my gig by offering clients articles plus royalty free images (that I get from my account at shutterstock).

is this ok? is it legal?

cause I have searched online and could not get a solid answer.

Thank you,

shutterstock

You agree not to copy, republish, frame, link to, download, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, display, perform, license, sublicense or reverse engineer the Site or any Shutterstock Content. In addition, you agree not to use any data mining, robots or similar data and/or image gathering and extraction methods in connection with the Site or Shutterstock Content.

THIS IS A SINGLE SEAT LICENSE AUTHORIZING ONE NATURAL PERSON TO LICENSE, DOWNLOAD AND USE CONTENT. UNLESS YOU UPGRADE TO A “TEAM SUBSCRIPTION” OR “PREMIER PLATFORM” ACCOUNT, NO OTHER PERSONS (INCLUDING EMPLOYEES, CO-WORKERS OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS) MAY ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT OR USE CONTENT LICENSED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.

IF YOU PURCHASE A “TEAM SUBSCRIPTION” THE RIGHT TO LICENSE, DOWNLOAD AND USE CONTENT IS LIMITED TO THE NUMBER OF USERS PERMITTED BY THAT TEAM SUBSCRIPTION. SHUTTERSTOCK’S “PREMIER PLATFORM” GRANTS ACCESS AND USAGE RIGHTS TO UNLIMITED USERS AMONG OTHER ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.

If you require access and usage rights for more than one natural person, please contact Customer Service

Archived