Fiverr Forum

Can I offer my services for free on fiverr?

I feel this is my only chance to get sales on this platform. It’s been three months and there’s been nothing. I have tried my best, deleted and recreated my gigs multiple times but there’s been no changes. It is really frustrating.
Just take a look at my gigs and contact me if you need any one, I will do it for free. Thank you.

How do presume that giving away your gigs for free will help you get sales? Please explain exactly why you think this makes good business sense.

All transactions on Fiverr have a minimum price of $5. More so, doing a gig for free isn’t possible because a gig requires a minimum $5 purchase, and without a purchase you don’t get a review and all will have been in vain (unless you hope for word of mouth to spread and get you sales)

If you want to do free work, you might as well do it somewhere else and not on Fiverr :wink:

Perhaps people are not looking for the type of service you offer. Offering it for free won’t change that if there’s no demand. Regardless, the minimum is 5$ and you should not be willing to work for less than that.

I know it doesn’t make much sense, but at least I’ll be able to get reviews. I think that is better than nothing. It’s been three months and I haven’t made any sale. What else am I’m I supposed to do?

If there’s no purchase, there’s no review, either.

“In whatever I do, I always try to learn more and improve with this attitude you’d be surprised by my abilities”

I have looked at your profile description and what you have written above does not come across as very professional and would put many buyers off. Suggest you look at other profiles to see how this is completed but do not copy them. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

I have tweaked it a bit, would you now hire me?:slightly_smiling_face:

That looks much better! :slightly_smiling_face:

Use buyer request section. Try to add proper titles, tags and description. And attractive image too. Best of luck!

I will work more on my gig titles, tags and description.
You need to see the kind of requests in the buyers’ request section of my niche. It is filled with other sellers advertising their services.
Thanks for your advice

It helps to read the answers since someone already told you that you can’t get reviews for free work.

You can not do this daniadetayo but you can do following thing
1 - You Can Offer Bonuses
2 - For less price and less time,sell your gig
3 - Use Buyers request to tell people that you are capable of the job
4- Use professional language in messages with buyer or in buyers request
5 - Give him / her some extra BONUS or services
6 - Firstly work for reviews not for money
7 - You need to keep online the most of time you can
8 - Promote your self on social media + anywhere possible
10 - Do some research on GIGS you creat (Title,tags,how to write seo based description)
11 - See top sellers gigs and get the idea of tags and titles and descriptions (you don’t need to copy them)
12 - Have a good GIG picture and upload pdf that explains every thing about your compny,team or services every thing briefly(about you all services and company or about particular GIG service)
13 - Have courtesy in your language with buyers
14 - Buyers are always right
15 - Initially you may ask buyers what price they are comfortable to pay in dealing

Follow these steps and after some days let me know if they work
Regards
MrA Developers

Don’t undervalue your time. If you provide a quality service then people will get it eventually. Giving it away fro free suggests that it isn’t worth much.

Promote on social media, get a website ad use this to drive traffic to your Fiverr page, speak to local businesses who might want what you offer and find ways of refining what you offer to appeal to the buyer market out there.

People don’t want it for free if they are not even willing to pay $5 for it. You wouldn’t be able to give it away probably.