Fiverr Community Forum

Can I offer my services to my previous buyers?

Please anyone help regarding offering my fresh services to my previous buyers.

5 Likes

If they order from you, of course. If they don’t, of course not.

Only if your former buyer contacts you first. It is agains TOS to contact any buyer (former or not) to offer your services.

6 Likes

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

1 Like

Dear vickiespencer,
OK. Thanks a lot

1 Like

OK. I forget about the point in TOS. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Before Offering you must assure from him/her that they need to your service on that time. If the buyer yes, then you can offer him/her a custom using your budget & all. Thank You

@subrotoedition

NOOOOOOOO! :scream: Fiverr does not work that way. If you contact a buyer in this way you could get a warning from Fiverr and eventually lose your account. STOP :stop_sign: sending spam now!

2 Likes

I already got multiple orders by this process. i massaged them as greetings. then they asked me that was i free that time because they had some work. after i assure about the whole work process. then i offered a custom. even i have a buyer who gave me all orders by custom offer. now he is my permanent client. Thank You.

Stop doing that. Don’t “massage as greetings” to anyone. That’s spam.

Now, really great sales people can pull it off, but you ain’t one of them. You need to be able to read the situation. Know when to strike. I highly doubt that’s your case. You need a guarantee that they actually want to receive the message, so you messaging them is a favor to them, not the other way around. Most of the times, you can’t know that, but there are exceptions when it’s possible. But that’s on an entirely different level of sophistication that would go right over the head of meksells. You need to develop a relationship with the client first. And you won’t be able to as long as you write stuff like “massage the clients”.

2 Likes

Then you have admitted to repeatedly breaking Fiverr’s terms of service.

2 Likes

ok. Thank You for your valuable advice.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:keeping your account. It only takes one of the buyer’s you contact to get :rage: and report you for you to get a warning. If 3 report you your account goes bye bye. :wave:t2:

3 Likes