Can I offer my services to my previous buyers?

markashif1961

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

OK. I forget about the point in TOS. Thanks a lot.

Before Offering you must assure from him/her that they need to your service on that time. I

@subrotoedition

NOOOOOOOO! 😱 sending spam now!

I already got multiple orders by this process. i massaged them as greetings. then they asked me that was i free that time because they had some work. after i assure about the whole work process. then i offered a custom. even i have a buyer who gave me all orders by custom offer. now he is my permanent client. Thank You.

I already got multiple orders by this process. i massaged them as greetings. then they asked me that was i free that time because they had some work. after i assure about the whole work process. then i offered a custom. even i have a buyer who gave me all orders by custom offer. now he is my permanent client. Thank You.

Stop doing that. Don’t “massage as greetings” to anyone. That’s spam.

Now, really great sales people can pull it off, but you ain’t one of them. You need to be able to read the situation. Know when to strike. I highly doubt that’s your case. You need a guarantee that they actually want to receive the message, so you messaging them is a favor to them, not the other way around. Most of the times, you can’t know that, but there are exceptions when it’s possible. But that’s on an entirely different level of sophistication that would go right over the head of meksells. You need to develop a relationship with the client first. And you won’t be able to as long as you write stuff like “massage the clients”.

Then you have admitted to repeatedly breaking Fiverr’s terms of service.

Stop doing that. Don’t “massage as greetings” to anyone. That’s spam.

Now, really great sales people can pull it off, but you ain’t one of them. You need to be able to read the situation. Know when to strike. I highly doubt that’s your case. You need a guarantee that they actually want to receive the message, so you messaging them is a favor to them, not the other way around. Most of the times, you can’t know that, but there are exceptions when it’s possible. But that’s on an entirely different level of sophistication that would go right over the head of meksells. You need to develop a relationship with the client first. And you won’t be able to as long as you write stuff like “massage the clients”.

ok. Thank You for your valuable advice.

I already got multiple orders by this process.

Good luck 🍀keeping your account. It only takes one of the buyer’s you contact to get 😡

Archived