Can I offer to complete a job and I will complete the project later when buyer submit all the information?

wordpresian

I have an order for over one month.

I increased delivery date several times.
and I have done more than 50% of the work.

At this moment can I offer my buyer to complete the job and I will complete the project later when buyer submit all the information?

I always provide support to my buyers ever after complete any order.

Thank You

I know. If you take my advice, you won’t have to ask that question.

thank you so much. i will try to follow your advise from next time. but most of the time buyer ask to start order and they submit information as time goes on. and that’s how i completed most of the order.

but this is the first time for me happening this.

no problem i will take care of this.

thanks again for your reply.

I have an order for over one month.

I increased delivery date several times.

and I have done more than 50% of the work.

At this moment can I offer my buyer to complete the job and I will complete the project later when buyer submit all the information?

I always provide support to my buyers ever after complete any order.

Thank You

Never do that. It would be an incomplete delivery, and that is a huge violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. You could get an account warning for that, or, if you do it more than once, you could get permanently banned.

You’re only allowed to deliver after you do 100% of the work.

Never do that. It would be an incomplete delivery, and that is a huge violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. You could get an account warning for that, or, if you do it more than once, you could get permanently banned.

You’re only allowed to deliver after you do 100% of the work.

Thank you for your information.

Archived