Can I post a job and sellers offer their service, or I just look for the right person for the job?

I was looking for an option to post a gig I need completed but I cannot find that option.

Is it possible to do that on fiverr, or do I simply have to go through the listed gigs from sellers and request somebody to do the job?

Thanks

P.S. Interesting that when I type “fiverr” here it is underlined with a red line- as if I misspelled it! The spell check offers “fever.” ahh, No thanks … lol

It has a red line because you didn’t put a capital F. LOL

Hi, Thanks for your reply to my post. I was looking for somebody to do a job for me. I switched back to the old version of fiverr and found the link I was looking for to post a job.

Requests are processed at particular timings if you want something urgent you can always browse services you are looking for :slight_smile:

Don’t send custom offers to people who didn’t ask for it. I denied yours and reported your spam. Just so you know.
Now you are spamming the forum so to see.
And by the way, I blocked you right away.

Thanks Mario for being on the spam brigade. Your awesome!

Yes you can just post a job, an sellers will offer their service.

Good luck!!!

I am so glad to offer you my service. I am a professional Graphic designer and a photo editor with years of experiences. I am also a creative person which always gives priority to customer’s 100% satisfaction

I can do your work ASAP. If you are interested in my offer please INBOX me. I will give you 100% MONEYBACK guarantee and a LIFETIME after sales service.

I am so glad to offer you my service. I am a professional Graphic designer and a photo editor with years of experiences. I am also a creative person which always gives priority to customer’s 100% satisfaction

If you want to get your work done with Quality and Discount you can contact me freely. thanks

Stop spamming, dork!

what is the job you want to be done

I have posted my logo needs. Received 24 replies from different designers. I don’t know what to do next. Do I pick 3 or 4 of them and ask them for their samples? Then I pay for the one that I like the most? I don’t see clear instructions on how to do these steps. Please HELP!

yes you can select them

Why would you guys dig 5 year old graves? :joy:

Tell the one you want to send you a custom offer on what you need