Can I post gigs on my kid's behalf?

nixievly

My 10 year old wants to sell his services making PC component lists on Fiverr. He’s too young to start his own account, but would he be able to sell these services through my account if I disclosed that he was the one providing the services?

Fiverr ToS.

Authentic Fiverr Profile - You may not create a false identity on Fiverr, misrepresent your identity, create a Fiverr profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Fiverr reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).

making PC component lists

While I applaud young entrepreneurship, this seems extremely iffy. If I were building a computer, I’m not sure I’d want a 10-year-old telling me what I should buy.

My 10 year old wants to sell his services making PC component lists on Fiverr. He’s too young to start his own account, but would he be able to sell these services through my account if I disclosed that he was the one providing the services?

My 10 year old wants to sell his services

Hi @nixievly,

Sorry, but your kid is not allowed to work on Fiverr until he’s at least 13.

The following is taken from Fiverr’s Terms of Service:

This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Fiverr services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.

My 10 year old wants to sell his services

Hi @nixievly,

Sorry, but your kid is not allowed to work on Fiverr until he’s at least 13.

The following is taken from Fiverr’s Terms of Service:

This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Fiverr services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.

Thanks for clarifying, everyone!

Archived