Can I provide same service from different gigs?

No it is not at all, and actually i was reading forum fiverr where a guy suggested for no level sellers to have 5 gigs of same services. however variety in gigs can help attract different buyers

Please do not recommend this. Having similar services is ok, but it is against fiverr rules to have multiple identical gigs. Breaking fiverr rules can eventually get you banned from fiverr.

No, you can’t. If the gigs are basically the same, then this is not allowed and you are likely to receive a warning. Each service / gig must be unique.

I mean service are same but gig category different (title main keyword will be same) ex. I will do classified ad posting(business>flyer distribution) and another will be I will do USA high rank classified ad posting(SEO>off Page SEO)

like keyword and service are same but category different…is that allowed?

No it is not at all, and actually i was reading forum fiverr where a guy suggested for no level sellers to have 5 gigs of same services. however variety in gigs can help attract different buyers

service will be same but gig category different (title main keyword will be same) ex. I will do classified ad posting(business>flyer distribution) and another will be I will do USA high rank classified ad posting(SEO>off Page SEO)

Please do not recommend this. Having similar services is ok, but it is against fiverr rules to have multiple identical gigs. Breaking fiverr rules can eventually get you banned from fiverr.

my gig services are same but gig category different (title main keyword will be same) ex. I will do classified ad posting(business>flyer distribution) and another will be I will do USA high rank classified ad posting(SEO>off Page SEO)

No, you can’t. If the gigs are basically the same, then this is not allowed and you are likely to receive a warning. Each service / gig must be unique.

I mean service are same but gig category different (title main keyword will be same) ex. I will do classified ad posting(business>flyer distribution) and another will be I will do USA high rank classified ad posting(SEO>off Page SEO)

like keyword and service are same but category different…is that fiverr allow?

like keyword and service are same but category different…is that fiverr allow?

No.

This is not allowed. All your gigs have to be different from each other, the service has to be different. You cannot post the exact same gig just with a different category and title.

service will be same but gig category different (title main keyword will be same) ex. I will do classified ad posting(business>flyer distribution) and another will be I will do USA high rank classified ad posting(SEO>off Page SEO)

People are confused because you describing this inaccurately.

It’s not just the category that is different. It is the niche and tasks.

• 1 year later...
On 8/3/2020 at 1:54 PM, uk1000 said:

If it’s the exact same service, then you can’t.

You can have a gig for “modern logo design” and one for “retro logo design” but not 2 gigs that are identical/same service apart from the category.

I have a gig on flat modern minimalist logo design. Now i want to publish a gig on luxury fashion business logo design . is it okay ?

Archived