Fiverr Forum

Can I put out a job offer for a gig?

Hey all, I’m close to my 10th buy on Fiverr over the last few months, and now I need someone who can Photoshop 100 photos quickly. It took a very long time to go through all the ads from sellers, and then personally messaged a lot of them to get some quotes… and still no success working within that framework and my budget.

Is there a way that I can put up a job offer on fiverr and get responses from potential sellers? This would speed up things enormously for me.

Please help! Thanks!

There are good sellers in Fiverr. But they are bit expensive than the low quality sellers. I am a level two graphic designer. May be I also bit expensive than the others. Don’t think too much about the price, but always think about the quality. Because no point of having a useless product just for few dollars. But you can spend few more coins for a better quality product. It worths than unnecessary spending of few coins.

Hope you will get a better fellow for your work.

hmm… 100 photos quickly? what kind of time span are we talking about?

I’m a graphic designer and dabble in photography among other things.

I might be able to help you.

I just made an account and would like something to do since I don’t work, I’m good at what I do. If you’d like my help please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for your time,

Scarlet Raven

I have over 25 years of experience in the film business. My rate is $60 per hour. So for $5 we could see how many photos I could complete in 5 minutes.