Can I rebuild my gig?

m6gallery

I have a well orders received account (Level 1 – Logo Design), but after canceling one order a few days ago, no new order has been received so far. All ratings are 5 stars reviews and There is one 3.7 low rating review (But the review is positive, only the rating is 3.7). But the account is shown as a 5 star account. Order completion rate is 92 (after canceling one order). No late delivery or other cases. This account was created in 2018 as a buyer and this May it started working as a seller account.

Although there are 5 star rating reviews after the 3.7 rating review , the first rating review shown on the rating list is 3.7 rating review. What is the reason for that?

90% of the orders came from custom offers. Low rating review and cancellation of a single order occurred at close dates. No messages or orders have been received within 15 days since then. Also, no custom offers were received. Before this happened, impressions and clicks were increasing daily. But after this happens only the clicks are normally increase and the impressions are decreasing.

Can this gig and account be rebuild? Is there a solution for this?

I look forward to the support and advice of experts.

Thank you so much for your precious time.

I have a well orders received account (Level 1 – Logo Design), but after canceling one order a few days ago, no new order has been received so far. All ratings are 5 stars reviews and There is one 3.7 low rating review (But the review is positive, only the rating is 3.7). But the account is shown as a 5 star account. Order completion rate is 92 (after canceling one order). No late delivery or other cases. This account was created in 2018 as a buyer and this May it started working as a seller account.

Although there are 5 star rating reviews after the 3.7 rating review , the first rating review shown on the rating list is 3.7 rating review. What is the reason for that?

90% of the orders came from custom offers. Low rating review and cancellation of a single order occurred at close dates. No messages or orders have been received within 15 days since then. Also, no custom offers were received. Before this happened, impressions and clicks were increasing daily. But after this happens only the clicks are normally increase and the impressions are decreasing.

Can this gig and account be rebuild? Is there a solution for this?

I look forward to the support and advice of experts.

Thank you so much for your precious time.

Can this gig and account be rebuild?

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

Archived