Can I remove my warning?

datacollect56

Question

7 answers to this question

will it stay my account forever??

Each warning will stay active for 90 days from the day you received it.

Get 3 active warnings, and you will lose your account.

(In some cases, one warning can lead to a permanent deactivation of your account, so consider yourself lucky you got 2 warnings and still have your profile. Follow the rules and you should be fine)

Each warning will stay active for 90 days from the day you received it.

Get 3 active warnings, and you will lose your account.

(In some cases, one warning can lead to a permanent deactivation of your account, so consider yourself lucky you got 2 warnings and still have your profile. Follow the rules and you should be fine)

Thank you so much for your tips…

will it stay my account forever??

Take note that Fiverr keeps a record of warnings forever. They aren’t active in that they don’t count for automatic demotion after 60-90 days but Fiverr does remain aware that you’ve had warnings in the past. There is nothing you can do about that except not get any more warnings.

Take note that Fiverr keeps a record of warnings forever. They aren’t active in that they don’t count for automatic demotion after 60-90 days but Fiverr does remain aware that you’ve had warnings in the past. There is nothing you can do about that except not get any more warnings.

Hey fonthaunt,

Thanks for your valuable response and information…

No, you can not. It is always good to give some time to read at least ToS before start selling to get avoid being warned.

Forum rules

Forum Rules - Updated 2017All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning. This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated. 1.) When starting a new discussion…

Fiverr ToS
https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Archived