Can i replace a profile pic with a logo of my company

reserchers_team

Don’t do this. It won’t help you get sales. It will put people off. You’re also not allowed to market your brand here.

People do business with people, not logos.

Um… excuse me? 😉

I’m only teasing! I agree with you. I intend to get rid of my logo pic for a head shot very soon.

Your current picture is nice, reserchers_team. You look happy and friendly. You can swap your current pic for a relevant logo pic if you want, but I think you’ll be downgrading. Just my $0.02.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Um… excuse me? 😉

I’m only teasing! I agree with you. I intend to get rid of my logo pic for a head shot very soon.

Your current picture is nice, reserchers_team. You look happy and friendly. You can swap your current pic for a relevant logo pic if you want, but I think you’ll be downgrading. Just my $0.02.

Bahaha whoops, nothing personal! 😉

• Like 7
  • Up 1

Um… excuse me? 😉

Got it…Thanks a lot.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

One more thing please… I work alone but often when in busy time i have a team for this…

So If i show buyer that we are team of researchers is better than if i told him that i am alone working,?

No because only individuals are allowed to have seller accounts.

In terms of branding, it wouldn’t help you either. People won’t be more attracted to you simply because there are multiple people.

• Like 7

No because only individuals are allowed to have seller accounts.

In terms of branding, it wouldn’t help you either. People won’t be more attracted to you simply because there are multiple people.

only individuals are allowed to have seller accounts.

What about the couples that have one account they share? I am aware of at least two couples who appear on the Forum that share an account.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

The below are all quotes from Fiverr’s Seller Help Center (together with the terms of service an excellent resource for most “can I” questions in regards to whether something is allowed or not):

Profile Image

Your profile image should be unique and real. We recommend uploading a picture of yourself to add that personal touch to your profile. You can also upload an image that reflects the type of services you offer.

Note:

• Do not use images from the web.
  • Do not use images that you don’t have the copyrights for.
  • Do not include “Fiverr” badges in your profile image.
  • Avoid using a lot of text in your profile image.

Show Your True Face

It’s human nature to want to see the face of the person with whom you’re communicating. If you can have a profile picture that clearly shows your face, it will make your profile look more professional and will show buyers that they’re working with a real individual person.

Step 1: Personal Info

1. Fill out your full name.
    Note: This information will remain private.
  2. In the Profile Picture section, add an image of yourself.

There’s even a bit for PRO sellers specifically, by the way:

1. In the Profile Photo section, add an image of yourself.

Tip: As a Fiverr Pro, your profile image should be a professional headshot.

This seems to clearly indicate that a profile picture of yourself (yourselves in case of the couples) is what Fiverr prefers (and since they want to sell and have all the data, it might mean an advantage there).
However, there are plenty of sellers who use logos, so that seems to be just fine as well. As long as both is allowed, it’s your personal choice.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

• 2 years later...
On 7/26/2019 at 6:48 PM, reserchers_team said:

Hi all…
Hope you are doing well…
I own a company and have a logo.

So Please anyone tell me that, Can i used my company logo as profile picture?

Thanks

I would stick to a real picture of you. Buyers are looking to hire human beings, not company logos. On Fiverr, you're the brand. 

Regarding your current profile picture, I would consider getting a professional one taken, or at least having one that's not a mirror selfie. It can help you come across as more professional. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1