Can I report buyer or seller that providing youtube promotion?

mchathurika

Hi there !
Can clients ask youtube promotions ? Is it not TOS violation ? I report 1 buyer more times and still he is buying those services. He reports sellers and try to remove those accounts by getting Fiverr support and he is buying those services. And can client open two accounts for buying services ?

Multiple accounts are against the ToS…

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

…as is this:

• Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.

As for promotion, it depends on how the gig is structured and what, exactly, is offered and/or promised.

Fake engagement and traffic

Do not post, offer or ask for:

• Followers, subscribers, fans or views on social media platforms.
  • Fake engagement on any platform.

Promise a service outcome which is not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

Copy/paste “promotion” definition, courtesy of a Google search.

pro·mo·tion
/prəˈmōSH(ə)n/
noun

1 . 1.

activity that supports or provides active encouragement for the furtherance of a cause, venture, or aim.
“disease prevention and health promotion”
Similar: encouragement; furtherance; furthering; advancement; assistance; aid; help; contribution to; fostering; boosting; stimulation; development; advocacy; recommendation; urging; support; backing; endorsement; championship; sponsoring; espousal; boosterism

2 . 2.
the publicization of a product, organization, or venture so as to increase sales or public awareness.
“a sales promotion company”
Similar: advertising; publicity; marketing; selling; advertising/publicity campaign; propaganda; publicization; hard sell; hype; plugging; puff; puffery; ballyhoo

Multiple accounts are against the ToS…

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

…as is this:

• Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.

As for promotion, it depends on how the gig is structured and what, exactly, is offered and/or promised.

Fake engagement and traffic

Do not post, offer or ask for:

• Followers, subscribers, fans or views on social media platforms.
  • Fake engagement on any platform.

Promise a service outcome which is not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

Copy/paste “promotion” definition, courtesy of a Google search.

pro·mo·tion

/prəˈmōSH(ə)n/

noun

1 . 1.

activity that supports or provides active encouragement for the furtherance of a cause, venture, or aim.

“disease prevention and health promotion”

Similar: encouragement; furtherance; furthering; advancement; assistance; aid; help; contribution to; fostering; boosting; stimulation; development; advocacy; recommendation; urging; support; backing; endorsement; championship; sponsoring; espousal; boosterism

2 . 2.

the publicization of a product, organization, or venture so as to increase sales or public awareness.

“a sales promotion company”

Similar: advertising; publicity; marketing; selling; advertising/publicity campaign; propaganda; publicization; hard sell; hype; plugging; puff; puffery; ballyhoo

Thanks for your response. I asked from that fiverr support team and they said buyers can create 2 accounts.

20201118_002706.thumb.jpg.3cccd99546241042902a2e1cf42f09e4.jpg
20201118_0027061080×1626 230 KB

And they says buyers can indeed ask for YouTube promotion. And we don’t have to accept those services. Yeah I accept that we don’t need to sell those services. But I reported him more times and still his both accounts are there.

Thanks for your response. I asked from that fiverr support team and they said buyers can create 2 accounts.

And they says buyers can indeed ask for YouTube promotion. And we don’t have to accept those services. Yeah I accept that we don’t need to sell those services. But I reported him more times and still his both accounts are there.

buyers can create 2 accounts.

Buyers can also have a Business Account.

• 5 months later...

Very informative post thanks for shire

@seoarif525

Archived