Fiverr Community Forum

Can I report buyer or seller that providing youtube promotion?

Hi there !
Can clients ask youtube promotions ? Is it not TOS violation ? I report 1 buyer more times and still he is buying those services. He reports sellers and try to remove those accounts by getting Fiverr support and he is buying those services. And can client open two accounts for buying services ?

5 Likes

Multiple accounts are against the ToS…

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

…as is this:

• Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.

As for promotion, it depends on how the gig is structured and what, exactly, is offered and/or promised.

Copy/paste “promotion” definition, courtesy of a Google search.

2 Likes

Thanks for your response. I asked from that fiverr support team and they said buyers can create 2 accounts.

And they says buyers can indeed ask for YouTube promotion. And we don’t have to accept those services. Yeah I accept that we don’t need to sell those services. But I reported him more times and still his both accounts are there.

1 Like

Buyers can also have a Business Account.

6 Likes

Ok got it. Thanks for your response

2 Likes