Can i request to a top rated or level two seller to join me with his team?

asim630

Hi there !
I am a new seller on fiverr and i am not getting orders from anywhere.So my question is that; Can i request to a top rated or level two seller to join me with his team ?
Will it against to the TOS of fiverr Or not?
Will it be helpful for me or not?
Plz guide me ,I will be thankful to you.
Thanks
Asim630

Hi there !

I am a new seller on fiverr and i am not getting orders from anywhere.So my question is that; Can i request to a top rated or level two seller to join me with his team ?

Will it against to the TOS of fiverr Or not?

Plz guide me ,I will be thankful to you.

Thanks

Asim630

Can i request to a top rated or level two seller to join me with his team ?

How would you know whether they have a team or not, unless they mention it on their profile?

And no, you can not. Please read Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Once you do, you’ll see that messaging sellers for any reason other than to buy from them is considered spam, and is a violation of the ToS.

It won’t help you. They’ll see you as yet another spammer, you could get your messaging disabled, or your account banned.

Can i request to a top rated or level two seller to join me with his team ?

How would you know whether they have a team or not, unless they mention it on their profile?

And no, you can not. Please read Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Once you do, you’ll see that messaging sellers for any reason other than to buy from them is considered spam, and is a violation of the ToS.

It won’t help you. They’ll see you as yet another spammer, you could get your messaging disabled, or your account banned.

Ooooh Thank you very much for informing me such critical TOS .Thanks again bro

Archived