Fiverr Community Forum

Can I resell Envato Market products in Fiverr?

Hi friends,
I’m a reseller of some Envato Products. May I sell it in this platform?

2 Likes

That’s not what he asked and none of what you said helps people get orders, anyway.

@webgaragepro No you can’t read the ToS. This is a freelance marketplace, not a resale marketplace.

1 Like

Yes, I have read ToS But the article has not mentioned detail about these topics. This is a forum which was created for Brief discussion. I would like to write and share some important issue which was not mentioned in the details. Thanks for your concern @humanissocial

1 Like

You can ask your buyer to pay you for themes/plugins. But you can’t sell them creating a gig. (Personal opinion)

1 Like

Fiverr’s ToS forbids anything and everything that would violate a third party’s terms of service. In this case, it would be Envato.'s terms of service. From what I can see, Envato doesn’t allow reselling, so no, you can’t do that on Fiverr (or anywhere else, for that matter).

3 Likes

ENVATO

• Register items each time you use them

Each time you download an item, you get an ongoing license for a single, specified use. Want to use an item again? No problem! Visit your downloads and simply register it again for a different end use.

• Clear guidelines on what’s not allowed

Some common-sense limitations do apply, as set out below:

• You can’t re-sell, or re-distribute items;
  • You can’t use items in on-demand services; and
  • You generally can’t use items as the basis for merchandising. For example, printing a logo from Envato Elements straight onto a T-shirt is not allowed. See clause 13 below for the relevant terms and conditions.
  • Future proof licensing, even if you unsubscribe

If you unsubscribe, you can’t use items from Envato Elements any more. But any existing uses that you registered are still covered. Now that’s peace of mind!

4 Likes

“Gigs may be removed:

Reselling of regulated goods”

2 Likes

Your gig will be removed by Fiverr.

I also had made a gig from Envato Animation templates
But after a few days Fiverr remove my gig.

3 Likes

You can sell edited Templates you ‘bought’ from official envato site. (Like mockups, AE templates etc.)

But you cant sell the product as it is (directly) like Music, Stock Videos and pictures, vector, 3d assets or any other assets which are non-editable.

And also, you need to mention it to clients before the order.

1 Like

It’s also against TOS, if they could catch, you will permanently banned form this market-place!

Fiverr not responsible for this if your buyer dispute on your delivered product then the fiverr admin will check it out. I hope you understand.

Did you all three see that this topic has the answer and it was answered two months ago?

3 Likes

I dont think fiverr allows this .

You too? Why? Answer is there already.

1 Like