Can I run paid add on social media for my gig? the answer of customer support

creativevision9

My question:
Hay
You are well. I have an issue
For the last 5/6 months, my gig was in rank. But after last January 26, my gig was automatically disappeared. Then I completed the 5/6 order but still could not find my gig. Then I spoke to fiver customer support. They told me to share my gig on social media. I did that as well but still no result. My gig is now totally disappeared from the search. So now I want to promote my gig on social media(Facebook, Instagram). Will fiver support this? I won’t use Google ads. I just want to run paid ads on social media. Will fiver support this too? I’m expecting your opinion.:pray:t2:
Thank you so much

FIVERR CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Hello there,

I hope that you are doing well!

I understand that you are concerned about your gig. After checking this for you, I can confirm that all is well, both your account and gig are active and running on the site without a problem.

Keep doing a great job and providing the best service to your buyers and you will see your gig on the first pages of the site in no time as the search engine keeps throwing gigs around. As for the paid ads, you are free to promote your gigs on your social media. If you would like to pay for your gigs to be promoted via ads on social media. Please feel free to reach out to those platforms to learn more about how you can proceed with the promotion.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you.

All the best,

My question:
So you tell me I can run a paid promotion on social media for my gig right?

FIVERR CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Hi,

Yes, of course! This is up to you if you would like to proceed with the paid promotion. We encourage our sellers to promote their gigs if this might help you out with your gig’s views and impressions.

If you would like to opt for paid promotion, you are more than welcome to.

Best regards,

SO I CAN RUN A PAID PROMOTION ON SOCIAL MEDIA ( FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER ) RIGHT? WHAT DO YOU SAY?

My question:

Hay

For the last 5/6 months, my gig was in rank. But after last January 26, my gig was automatically disappeared. Then I completed the 5/6 order but still could not find my gig. Then I spoke to fiver customer support. They told me to share my gig on social media. I did that as well but still no result. My gig is now totally disappeared from the search. So now I want to promote my gig on social media(Facebook, Instagram). Will fiver support this? I won’t use Google ads. I just want to run paid ads on social media. Will fiver support this too? I’m expecting your opinion.:pray:t2:

Thank you so much

FIVERR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Hello there,

I understand that you are concerned about your gig. After checking this for you, I can confirm that all is well, both your account and gig are active and running on the site without a problem.

Keep doing a great job and providing the best service to your buyers and you will see your gig on the first pages of the site in no time as the search engine keeps throwing gigs around. As for the paid ads, you are free to promote your gigs on your social media. If you would like to pay for your gigs to be promoted via ads on social media. Please feel free to reach out to those platforms to learn more about how you can proceed with the promotion.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you.

All the best,

My question:

FIVERR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Hi,

Yes, of course! This is up to you if you would like to proceed with the paid promotion. We encourage our sellers to promote their gigs if this might help you out with your gig’s views and impressions.

Best regards,

SO I CAN RUN A PAID PROMOTION ON SOCIAL MEDIA ( FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER ) RIGHT? WHAT DO YOU SAY?

WHAT DO YOU SAY?

Can I share my gig on social media and run a paid promotion? If yes tell me how? And how’s the legal procedure… Thanks

This has already been answered in your previous topic.

First of all, don’t lose hope.

Second, search your audience on social media and set paid ad campaign with your gig.

Final and important: 24 hours online time on fiverr through laptop or pc.

I try so hard brother. Stay online always but no result so far…I don’t know without any reason why fiverr disappeared a rank gig from search result with 400+ works…This is really frustrating. I don’t know what to do now…

First of all, don’t lose hope.

Second, search your audience on social media and set paid ad campaign with your gig.

Final and important: 24 hours online time on fiverr through laptop or pc.

Dude, stop with the 24 hours online baloney. Do YOU stay online or awake 24 hours a day? When do you sleep?

I am sure some amazing You Tube or blog Guru told you to do this and you will be rich beyond your wildest dreams, but, it is just not so. I am only online here maybe 2 to 3 hours at most a day - if that and I get the majority of my messages or orders when I am not online.

So, for the love of all that is good in the world, STOP with the bad advice. Newbies actually listen to this drivel. Also, installing a page refresher extension so you can fraudulently appear as though you are sitting there in front of the pc ready to talk/take orders etc, is against the TOS here and a good way to get your account banned or your Gig thrown off the search for good.

Proof from this guy that staying online is bogus:

Stay online always but no result so far

GG

I try so hard brother. Stay online always but no result so far…I don’t know without any reason why fiverr disappeared a rank gig from search result with 400+ works…This is really frustrating. I don’t know what to do now…

Stay online always

Check this out:

Today i got tos violation message which i am pretty surprised about i think i got this because of i use a auto refresher do anyone got an warning because of using auto refresher???

This is really frustrating. I don’t know what to do now…

Check this out: Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here’s How - UPYOUR

My question:

Hay

Thank you so much

FIVERR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Hello there,

All the best,

My question:

FIVERR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Hi,

Best regards,

you are free to promote your gigs on your social media.

Keyword there: YOUR. (See: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011292478-The-How-Tos-of-advertising-off-the-Fiverr-platform) “Share on social media” IS NOT the same as “create a social media presence”.

Please feel free to reach out to those platforms to learn more about how you can proceed with the promotion.

Don’t ask Fiverr about advertising on those platforms, ask those platforms about advertising on those platforms.

Breaking a 3rd party ToS is breaking Fiverr’s ToS. You need to do the research.

Dude, stop with the 24 hours online baloney. Do YOU stay online or awake 24 hours a day? When do you sleep?

I am sure some amazing You Tube or blog Guru told you to do this and you will be rich beyond your wildest dreams, but, it is just not so. I am only online here maybe 2 to 3 hours at most a day - if that and I get the majority of my messages or orders when I am not online.

So, for the love of all that is good in the world, STOP with the bad advice. Newbies actually listen to this drivel. Also, installing a page refresher extension so you can fraudulently appear as though you are sitting there in front of the pc ready to talk/take orders etc, is against the TOS here and a good way to get your account banned or your Gig thrown off the search for good.

Proof from this guy that staying online is bogus:

Stay online always but no result so far

GG

I totally agree with your argument on refreshers extension. But strongly disagree with your criticism, I shared my personal experience and I am sure personal experience and circumstances vary from person to person.

I am not liable to share any proof to you.

Regards,

Shobi

I totally agree with your argument on refreshers extension. But strongly disagree with your criticism, I shared my personal experience and I am sure personal experience and circumstances vary from person to person.

I am not liable to share any proof to you.

Regards,

Shobi

I didn’t ask for proof.

I was being critical because your “advice” to stay on line 24/7 is complete baloney. So, YOU never sleep then? You just sit in front of a computer constantly?

STOP giving BAD advice. Staying online or using some software to seem as though you are online is not how you get orders here.

GG

I didn’t ask for proof.

I was being critical because your “advice” to stay on line 24/7 is complete baloney. So, YOU never sleep then? You just sit in front of a computer constantly?

STOP giving BAD advice. Staying online or using some software to seem as though you are online is not how you get orders here.

GG

On serious note this is not a bad advice. I am stick with it. Just open you laptop lid login your account and go for a bid. When you wake up, refresh it, and then stick with your mobile.

It’s simple.

Take care, bye.

Archived