Fiverr Community Forum

Can I run two fiverr accounts with my one withdraw method?

I want to receive my two fiverr account earning in my one bank account, so can I link two fiverr account with same bank or by other withdraw method?

2 Likes

You’re only allowed to have one Fiverr account.

3 Likes

Your both account will be blocked because fiverr do not allow to have more then one account.

2 Likes

and what if the first account was permanently blocked

1 Like

If their first account has been blocked, then CS would be the best people to ask.

1 Like

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

2 Likes

thanks…

1 Like

Hi, I agree with you, but I will create 2 fiverr accounts with 2 different gmail id. So how fiverr know that this 2 account with different gmail id is mine? Please answer me. Thanks for reply☺️.

Fiverr knows everything. Be prepared to have both accounts closed. :woman_facepalming:

Please re-read the post from @lloydsolutions.

4 Likes

No never.It is Not the Rules of Fiverr.You Should read the terms & condition of Fiverr.

2 Likes

Hi friend, this is my second fiverr account(created 2 months ago), and I’m created my frist fiverr account one year ago or more.

I don’t know about this. So what to do next? Will fiverr delete my both accounts or one?

If I were you, I’d own up to CS and see what they suggest. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

But I’m not created any gig on my frist fiverr account and not active since 1 year. I opened my frist account one month ago, but not created any gig.

So this can harm my second account? Can I delete my fiverr account permanently?

In first place, why did you open a second account? There was no need, you already had one. Now you’ll get both banned.

1 Like

Why don’t you maintain just a one account instead? having two accounts you may loose access to your both accounts cause fiverr doesn’t allow you to have more than a one account and it make sense right. if you can do everything with just a one account, why do you use two or more? Just think and deactivate one. otherwise you’ll be in a trouble!

2 Likes

i agree i thing you have to totally work on one acccount take it to top rate seller and i hope you can do it . best of luck

1 Like