Fiverr Forum

Can i sell for free to buyer

Can i sell my gig for a few to buyer. Is this possible and fiverr will block my account if i do so.

There’s no way to sell/deliver an order free with Fiverr (though Fiverr does sometimes run promotions). You have to sell through the order system and deliver button only and the minimum fee for an order is $5.

If it is possible then fiverr will take action or not as i am selling for free to make my core in fiverr

You can look at the Fiverr terms of service page. eg.

Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a seller’s Gig page or through a Custom Offer.

Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Fiverr.com.

You can’t (there’s no way to) create a gig with a price of $0 (free). The minimum price it is possible to set for a gig is $5. Though like I said above, Fiverr does sometimes run promotions (eg. 3 for the price of 2 or something?).

i am selling for free…

Do you have a link to the “free” gig or was it just your intention to create a “free” gig (since like I say above, as far as I know it’s impossible to create a gig with a price under $5).

This won’t help you even if it was allowed. You won’t get a review.
You won’t earn money.

If i won’t earn money but there are chances of getting reviews that help in setting as good seller.

If you don’t sell anything you don’t get a review. You are not allowed to give anything for free in exchange for a review.

in fact, your tittle is Can i “sell for free” to buyer.
When you said sell, that’s mean you will take money.

Change your tittle with " Can I give free to buyer ".

It’s not possible. It is seen as exchanging as a free ‘gift’ in return for a review. A buyer who pays for your stuff might see what you have delivered differently to someone who got it for free, anyway, so the review isn’t valid.

Welcome back to Fiverr. I see you have 2 gigs and noticed on one of them that you have spelt the word “brochure” as “boucher” and “order” as orede. so you need to change this. Attention to detail is very important if you want to be successful.
Your original question has already been answered so I just wanted to give you a helping hand. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

He’s just asking how to have reviews without having to cut off the commission hehe.