Can i send massage Fiverr Buyer?

ahb1994

No it is not a good idea to do that.
It’s not possible to send a message to a buyer you haven’t received a message from unless they’re also a seller but sending messages about your services without them asking first would be spam. You could reply to their messages though.

No it is not a good idea to do that.

It’s not possible to send a message to a buyer you haven’t received a message from unless they’re also a seller but sending messages about your services without them asking first would be spam. You could reply to their messages though.

thanks a lot , but if i get a order from buyers after completed order i mean that after some days may i ask for another services

thanks a lot , but if i get a order from buyers after completed order i mean that after some days may i ask for another services

Not if it could be seen as spam (if you are asking them to buy your service(s) again).

You can get the account in trouble if Fiverr thinks it’s spam.

image.png.7ad71defa1f9a740ba36257599e4cb87.png

For God’s sake, I hope you mean “message” and not “massage.” 😉 I really don’t know if it is “legal” to massage a buyer, tbh. Probably not. :thinking:

image.jpg.cc8eb3405ccdf976340bb3da14cd7f14.jpg

If you do not have an active order from the buyer in question, you shouldn’t really be messaging them. If they want something from you, they will contact you. 🙂

If you already have an active order from the buyer and you would like to contact them regarding the order (cuz you need more info. or w.e), you can always contact them via the order page.

If a (prospective) buyer inboxed you a message, you can reply back from your inbox.

I hope that this answers your question. :thinking:

after some days may i ask for another services

Absolutely not! As @uk1000 said, it can get you a ToS warning or account suspension. Please do NOT do that. Thanks. 🙂

but if i get a order from buyers after completed order i mean that after some days may i ask for another services

And how would you feel if every vendor you ever bought something from messaged you every few days to ask you to buy something from them again?

For God’s sake, I hope you mean “message” and not “massage.” 😉 I really don’t know if it is “legal” to massage a buyer, tbh. Probably not. :thinking:

If you do not have an active order from the buyer in question, you shouldn’t really be messaging them. If they want something from you, they will contact you. 🙂

If you already have an active order from the buyer and you would like to contact them regarding the order (cuz you need more info. or w.e), you can always contact them via the order page.

If a (prospective) buyer inboxed you a message, you can reply back from your inbox.

I hope that this answers your question. :thinking:

after some days may i ask for another services

Absolutely not! As @uk1000 said, it can get you a ToS warning or account suspension. Please do NOT do that. Thanks. 🙂

Thanks i got my answer :slightly_smiling_face:

but if i get a order from buyers after completed order i mean that after some days may i ask for another services

And how would you feel if every vendor you ever bought something from messaged you every few days to ask you to buy something from them again?

thanks for shearing your valuable opinion 🙂

Archived