Can I send message to my existing client?

picbuzz

Yes you can send message to a client. It is best if you communicate as much as possible with the client so that they know what is happening with their order. You can also send a follow up message or just a general message to find out if they require any further service.

Do not send more than one of these message because you don’t want to harass the client.

I hope that helped.

Yes you can send message to a client. It is best if you communicate as much as possible with the client so that they know what is happening with their order. You can also send a follow up message or just a general message to find out if they require any further service.

Do not send more than one of these message because you don’t want to harass the client.

I hope that helped.

You can send a message to a client if you have an ACTIVE order with them. However, if the order is completed, sending them additional messages is spam and you will put your account at risk by messaging them. ONLY send messages to clients who initiate the conversation by messaging you first. DO NOT send them a general message to find out if they require any further service - that is SPAM.

You can send a message to a client if you have an ACTIVE order with them. However, if the order is completed, sending them additional messages is spam and you will put your account at risk by messaging them. ONLY send messages to clients who initiate the conversation by messaging you first. DO NOT send them a general message to find out if they require any further service - that is SPAM.

Thank u so much.

Great help.

• 2 years later...

How can you send free mockup to client before order.

You should NOT send any FREE Demo/Test/Preview/Proof work to anyone before they sign a contract as it is dangerous (they just steal it) and it is unprofessional and merely makes you look weak & desperate. Make a Portfolio.

Start a new thread, instead on necroing one that is three years old.

Even better, read the several conversations that have been had about his very issue several times in the last few weeks - use the Search function.

🙂

Archived