Fiverr Community Forum

Can I send more than 1 file for delivery(actually I need to send 3)?

So guys yesterday a man asked me to scrape data from a website. I said I can do it. He selected the basic offer then I was not able to complete and asked for that can I take more time but when it seemed to be not legal I withdrew the extent time and instead requested cancellation because the website was seeing me as spam and always opening captchas. He cancelled it. I think that man was a fraud.

CAUTION FOR EXTREMELY NEWBIES!:- YESTERDAY ANOTHER MAN PRIOR TO THE MAN STATED ABOVE AND CONTACTED ME AND TOLD ME TO SEND HIM WRITING FIRST AND THEN HE WILL SELECT MY BUYER REQUEST. HE TOLD THAT HE WAS CHEATED BY A FREELANCER AND IF I DON’T ACCEPT HIS PROPOSAL OF WORKING FIRST HE WILL MOVE ON. SO, ALTHOUGH I’M NEW BUT I KNEW IT WASN’T GOOD AND BLOCKED HIM AND DELETED CHAT! SO, PEOPLE DON’T DO SUCH THINGS SCAMMERS ARE ALL AROUND US!}}}

This morning I also saw a message of a woman who told that she was impressed by the tone in my offers and messaged to send samples till evening we had some chat(not continuously of course) then she said to create an offer I did. She said she will accept in the evening time. But she needs 3 articles of each 2500 words(total 7500).

So my questions are:-

1] Can I send the woman three DOC files as she needs it.

2] What will be the consequences as I have cancelled the orders. I mean will my buyers see that completion rate and will it affect the gigs.

3] If the cancellation is affecting me and this woman doesn’t accept the order then do you think that can I get orders in the future(I’ve not got any order yet except the one which I cancelled i.e. that was I first job which I cancelled)?

Guys! Asap answer this please. :pleading_face:

1 Like
  1. the limit is on MB not number of files, you can send 12 or more
  2. your ratings will drop
    3)yes, little harder but yes
1 Like

Thanks for your advice!

Anyway what is the Mb limit?

100MB but I would have to look it up.

The title really made me laugh. Although I’m not fan of pop music.
My net is on the verge of ending today that’s why.

I never heard this song before. i just googled Move on to see what will I get :smiley:

Crazy people will come, but you have to demonstrate you are not a push over. Not even for 500$ or 5$.

2 Likes

Though I thought there was a limit on the amount of files you can attach on delivery (like 10 or something). You can get around the limit with dropbox or attaching a zip file.

The file size limit is currently 1 GB on Fiverr.

I send videos of +100 MB and 5 files in delivery and I don’t have any problems.

I have had problems and 1 connection failure means you might need to send the whole thing again. So for files over around 100 MB it might be better to use dropbox software to save sending the whole thing again. Also if there are revisions needed to just one of the files >100 MB you wouldn’t need to attach every one again if they are all on dropbox - you could just put the links in (with lower res versions attached as proof of work).

Sometimes i also delivered more then 1 file. But i don’t face any kind of problem that time.

Thanks guys.
By the way will I have to select all the files to be sent at once it one by one. I mean if I send a file will I be able to see the delivery option clickable again.

I don’t have dropbox.

You click on the option in the order page to deliver files then in the delivery box click on “Attach files” and click on “attach file” again until you’ve attached all the required files, making sure you’ve entered text in the delivery box, then click “deliver” or something in the delivery window to deliver everything you attached.

The limit is 20 files up to 1Gb.

Untill the order is complete you have an always active “deliver again” button, but I don’t know how multiple deliveries look on buyer’s end.

2 Likes

Though when you deliver you’re supposed to deliver all the files the requirements asked for in one go. Otherwise you might get flagged for a partial delivery if you just deliver some of them or one at a time. The re-deliver button can be used if the seller notices a mistake in the delivery.

I completely got what you said.:ok_man:t4:

1 Like