Can I send my gig link in the inbox to my regular client?

km_bashar

Yes you can ,i just sent my gig link through inbox and since I’m not doing this > Gigs may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Gig description and requirements box. Gigs containing websites promoting content, which violates Fiverr’s Terms of Service, will be removed. then I’m just fine 🙂

Suggest you read this just to stay on the safe side if you have any other questions https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

how come?

“Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.”

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service.

Yes i just noticed that i read this part but still didn’t pay attention to it ,my bad and my apologies for complicating this matter. Thank you @lloydsolutions as always you’re on point

how come?

“Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.”

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service.

I also sent a gig link to a customer through inbox but it’s just to navigate them to where it is because they had some complications on which gig is the one i was talking about.

I think it depends on the situation. As stated before, if the buyer tells you they are trying to find it but they can’t, then I think it is ok that you provide the link, but this is because they asked you first. If you send it without any reason it is considered as spam.

I think so .Depends on situations you can do it .

Archived