Fiverr Community Forum

Can I send My portfolio website link to the Buyer's inbox or Buyer Request?

I know which links Fiverr allows. But since I work with web design and WordPress, many buyers want to see portfolio website samples.

Can I give the buyer a link to my portfolio sample website? What if there is no contact information?

I know that it’s not allowed in the gig description. But Can I link my portfolio sample to their inbox or buyer request where there will be no contact information?

Please Help me…

4 Likes

I am facing this problem as a web designer. If anyone here who know the exact way please help us…

1 Like

Yes, I would also like to know about this from an expert who has been working in this way

You contact support

2 Likes

You can add the portfolio in buyer requests as long as it doesn’t contain any personal information about you.

1 Like

without mentioning any personal information, you can send portfolio.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind information. Do you always send portfolio links in this way? Should I send a shortened link or a full link? Is there any difference or benefit between them?

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind information. Do you always send portfolio links in this way?

1 Like

Yes, I send link that way sometimes. No need to shorten. You can send the original one.