Can I sent the money back to buyer if he doesn't like my work, after delivering my order?

mariodhembi

Hello,

I’m new in Fiverr and I need some suggestions 🙂

I have been working on a project the last 2 days, but I’m not sure if I have done everything correctly since the buyer is not responding to my messages from the moment he sent me the order 2 days ago, even though I have sent him messages to update with my work progress.

I’m considering to go for a mutual cancellation since I have only 24 hours left to deliver my order, but I have been working for many hours on this project and I don’t know what to do.

Is it possible if I deliver the order and if he doesn’t like it, I can send the money back before he leaves me a bad review?

Thank you in advance for any suggestion 🙂

No, you can’t do that.

Firstly, you can’t pay or take money from any other means.

Next is if your deliver then bad review left is permenant.

If you think cancel is not a way then extent delivery time and once he messages back you can work.

Thank you for your help! 🙂

I think If your work is complete you can delivery the order and ask the buyer, If he need any fixing you are agree to fix that before he put his/her review.

Thank you for your help and suggestion 🙂 But I’m afraid that that not everyone is reasonable, so I’d rather not risk about that. I contacted the CS to cancel my order from their side. If they do so, is it possible that it can affect my ratings if they cancel the order for me?

Thank you for your help and suggestion 🙂 But I’m afraid that that not everyone is reasonable, so I’d rather not risk about that. I contacted the CS to cancel my order from their side. If they do so, is it possible that it can affect my ratings if they cancel the order for me?

I’m not sure, If CS cancel the order It will affect on your profile but normally If you cancel the order, cancellation rate of your profile will increase.

Sometimes buyers just don’t answer. I have clients that never talk to me again after they place the order. I just deliver the work, it gets auto-completed in three days, and then I get paid. You have to think about it from the buyer’s side. They could be busy, or they just took the delivery and didn’t see any reason to respond to you.
There’s no reason to cancel it when you haven’t heard back from the customer yet.

I contacted the CS to cancel my order from their side. If they do so, is it possible that it can affect my ratings if they cancel the order for me?

I know from experience that it will affect your order completion rate. 😐 My rate went down 2% when I had to cancel someone who wanted homework done which is against Fiverr Terms of Service. Since you are a new seller, yours will go down even more because you do not have many orders.

The good news is since you are a new seller, Fiverr cannot demote you any lower than you are already. 😉

Sometimes buyers just don’t answer. I have clients that never talk to me again after they place the order. I just deliver the work, it gets auto-completed in three days, and then I get paid. You have to think about it from the buyer’s side. They could be busy, or they just took the delivery and didn’t see any reason to respond to you.

There’s no reason to cancel it when you haven’t heard back from the customer yet.

Thank you very much for your answer! 🙂 Is it possible for the buyer to leave me a review after the order gets auto-completed?

I contacted the CS to cancel my order from their side. If they do so, is it possible that it can affect my ratings if they cancel the order for me?

I know from experience that it will affect your order completion rate. 😐 My rate went down 2% when I had to cancel someone who wanted homework done which is against Fiverr Terms of Service. Since you are a new seller, yours will go down even more because you do not have many orders.

The good news is since you are a new seller, Fiverr cannot demote you any lower than you are already. 😉

Hahaha yes you are right, it makes sense 😂

Just one question, If I ask for a mutual cancellation through the Resolution Center, does it makes the countdown of my order to stop? Because I don’t want the order to affect my ratings by being delivered late.

Archived