Fiverr Community Forum

Can I share google drive link on buyer request?

Hello, I work as a Resume Writer and I also have Social media marketing, Content writing, product description writing Gig. I make a pdf portfolio where I put my all work sample. I upload the file on my google drive. Can I share the google drive link on the buyer request?

I see many clients tell attach work samples when we send buyer requests. So Writers, How can you attach a work sample on buyer request?

3 Likes

You can share your portfolio with an external link but make sure you don’t share your contact details. Also, try not to deal outside Fiverr.

4 Likes

Okay, Thank you for your information. :heart::heart::heart:

Yeah, I just add my fiverr profile for contact information

1 Like

Only the following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:
ammyy.com
blogspot.com
dafont.com
dailymotion.com
flickr.com
mixcloud.com
reverbnation.com
soundcloud.com
teamviewer.com
tumblr.com
vimeo.com
wetransfer.com
wikipedia.org
wordcounter.net
youtube.com

3 Likes

Giving a Google Drive link IS giving outside contact details. Someone can easily contact you outside of Fiverr via that access.

@exclusive_js That isn’t accepted, plus it isn’t necessary, effective or proper to put a link in a pitch.

3 Likes

Used to share Dropbox and Google Drive links for years and never had an issue!

That doesn’t mean it’s okay or effective.

Stay safe and do not share that way.

1 Like

I thought the discussion was about what links are allowed in your profile or gig description. This may be a good question for CS.

1 Like

For delivering work is fine, they even mention somewhere before if files are big, we can use dropbox. But, this case is sharing portfolio and that is different thing. Only links for portfolios that are allowed are the ones @vickiespencer shared

4 Likes

Sure. You can share but make sure that you’re not sharing your contact information.

Okay, Then I share my blogspot as portfolio.

Wow. Thanks, If I use Blogspot, where I write some content and Resume. is this okay?