Fiverr Forum

Can I share my behance link with my client?

Can I share my Behance link with my client??

2 Likes

Sadly not - here’s the list of URLs you can share (bottom of the page):
https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs

4 Likes

According to Fiverr

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

I wouldn’t risk using other links. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

But i already give my behance link to apply a buyer request. is this a problem for block my account?

It would have been better to find out the allowed URLs before you did that. :slightly_frowning_face:

No idea if it’ll affect your account or not I’m afraid.

You could contact CS and ask them, and apologise at the same time?

1 Like

:slightly_frowning_face: thnx for your advice

1 Like

Only Flickr is replacement of Behance in this list. But, unfortunately, it’s against Flickr’s rules to use Flickr account to show your graphic designing portfolio.

Do you know which site I use to show my portfolio??

If you are working in graphic designing niche, Fiverr suggests you to use Flickr. However, Flickr doesn’t allow anyone to host their graphic designing related work on their website. Eventually, the only alternative for you is Tumblr.com to show your portfolio.

2 Likes

As @muhammadfaheem0 has mentioned, your best option will be Tumblr. I have been using it since the beginning. Not very convenient, but what can you do…

1 Like

Yes you can but you need to change your URL type. You need to short your URL.
You can use URL shortener for this😊

1 Like

I am not sure why you’re replying to old posts in which the OP has already received help/advice. :thinking:

NO, it is not allowed to share behance links with clients (as has already been mentioned in the thread) as it is not in the list of links permitted on Fiverr.

URL shorteners are not a good idea either!

Please do not give suggestions that will get other sellers in trouble. Only give advice if you are 100% sure of it.

2 Likes