Can i share my deviant art profile to showcase my portfolio?

moqujin

i recently uploaded all of my art and design work to deviant art as well as github and was curious to know if i share my deviant art portfolio with my clients in chat or while writing an offer as i have accounts on other freelancing sites as well, or is it a violation of fiverr’s TOS?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Omer

Guest smiler3d

i am not asking about gig description i am asking about in-chat or in-proposal links

The list of allowed URLs are the only ones allowed anywhere, whether it’s in messages, descriptions, profile etc.

So the answer to your original question is ‘no’. 😉

The list of allowed URLs are the only ones allowed anywhere, whether it’s in messages, descriptions, profile etc.

So the answer to your original question is ‘no’. 😉

I don’t believe that’s the case and that instead any relevant, legit site is allowed in the messaging, order page, etc? Don’t quote me on this one…

I don’t believe that’s the case and that instead any relevant, legit site is allowed in the messaging, order page, etc? Don’t quote me on this one…

Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Archived