Can i share my gig link to buyer on fiverr message option

antduties

Question

Um talking with a seller about a project, but when i sent him request that time i haven’t any gig for gif animation, after talking with him i made a gigi for gif animation. can i share the link via fiverr message option to buyer?
or it will be risk of violation?
please Help !

• Like 17
  • Up 1

14 answers to this question

On 1/5/2019 at 9:34 AM, antduties said:

Um talking with a seller about a project, but when i sent him request that time i haven’t any gig for gif animation, after talking with him i made a gigi for gif animation. can i share the link via fiverr message option to buyer?
or it will be risk of violation?
please Help !

This is my friend gig , he need order on this gig, please help me, he saying he will pay you outside fiverr , if you will pay place an order on his gig
https://www.fiverr.com/s/01AZDE

• Like 12

On 7/11/2023 at 3:35 PM, vickieito said:

Well that's against Fiverr ToS. Also, you can share your gig link on the forum, but only in "My Fiverr Gigs" and "Improve My Gig."

Yes, you can share your gig link with buyers through the Fiverr message option. It's a convenient way to direct potential clients to your gig and showcase your services. Just make sure to follow Fiverr's terms of service and guidelines while communicating with buyers.

Thanks

• Like 11