Can i share my personal contact information with my client

shahzad79211

Can you please just simple give me an answer rather than i read whole terms & conditions

reading the tos is a must … it’s for your own good 🙂

• Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

As they said like this. So i can share information on my order page right?

• Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

As they said like this. So i can share information on my order page right?

Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

and do you think it’s necessary to exchange personal info if you can communicate on Fiverr ?

Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

and do you think it’s necessary to exchange personal info if you can communicate on Fiverr ?

Actually sometimes i have to share my screen with client while we’re doing some design work.

So basically if fiverr have an option where we can share our screens that would solve our issues

Can you please just simple give me an answer rather than i read whole terms & conditions

This is not the mentally to have when safeguarding your business. Do the leg work and gather the info needed instead of having it spoon fed to you.

Its okay to ask a question when you need help, but when someone points you in the right direction, its up to you to research the correct course of action.

It makes you seem lazy or privileged.

Archived