Can I share of my previous worksheet screenshot link with buyer request?

rabbi1369

As of now, there’s no feature to send files with offers to buyer requests.

If a request asks for an example, I usually just write something like “feel free to contact me if you would like to see any example” in my offer!

Also, your post is in the wrong category. “Welcome” and “Community Rules and Guidelines” are for posts regarding the Forum rules.

I hope this answers your question, and also, never directly contact buyers to send them a file because you could get a TOS violation!

If you wanted to share the past work you did for a previous buyer/a link to it in the offer you send to buyer requests as an example, the TOS says:

You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information…Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer

You should have permission from the past buyer if you wanted to show that past work, otherwise it could be against the TOS or maybe other laws (data protection act), eg. if it’s confidential info.

Archived