Can I transfer my fiverr money in my father Payoneer Bank account?

Please help all experts. I have no payoneer account. I try to open payoneer account but don’t accept it.

yes
attach payoneer card
but see that card before not attach other account

My father have no card only bank account. So can use only for bank transfer.

You can use your father’s Payoneer. If you do not (or your father) have Payoneer you cannot add other Bank too. You can add only those Banks which are associated with your Payoneer. I strongly recommend using your own Payoneer.In future, it may require different type of verification. It ill difficult for you to pass that verification as you using other peoples information. Your account could be lock or Freeze. Why are they not approving your account? Did you ask Payoneer support? You can post on Payoneer forum to get suggestions about you approval issue.

Hello Friend :guiño:
personally I recommend that you work with Paypal
if you want to work with Payoneer
I also have Payoneer but in preference I like to work with Paypal, I recommend that you will have an account, this easy

although the advantage of Payoneer is that if you have the card in physical you can withdraw your money $ in an ATM that accepts the Payoneer card

Get informed about the subject! I believe that in Paypal you post up to link your account number and all of Payoneer. just look for information on the friend topic

we are part of this great Fiverr team
I hope I helped you :smiley:

You can work with your father’s account
BUT!
I RECOMMEND THAT YOU BELIEVE YOUR OWN ACCOUNTS
ACCOUNTS YOURS. PERSONAL
EVERYTHING LITTLE TO LITTLE
ANIMATE FRIEND
IT IS EASY TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN PAYONEER