Fiverr Community Forum

Can i two account use in one computer?

Hello everybody,
can I use one computer, two account deferent services like “Graphic Design” and “web design WordPress development”?

Please help me!
I have already one graphic design account but I have a web development skill,
can I use another account in my one computer?

4 Likes

Hello bruh, for answer the quoestion, you can read this Can We run two Fiverr account on same PC ? [ARCHIVED]

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your help @ workfinish

2 Likes

It is against TOS to have two Fiverr accounts, but you can have your Web Development Gigs on the same account as your graphic design one.

3 Likes

ohhh! really Thank You so Much @ jake_hopkins

1 Like

Only if you want both of your accounts (as well as any account you make later) to get permanently banned.

6 Likes

thank you for your great comment @ catwriter

You can have multiple GIGs on your one account, if you are new then 7. You can create unique GIGs and offer specific work there, and one GIG that is classified as ONLINE ASSISTANT.
I have a lot of skills but only 7 GIGs so what I did is I created GIG as an Online assistant and there I am offering all, from web design, graphics, animation, word, excel, ppt, pdf, anything. If I see buyers’ request that I am interested in but I do not have specific GIG for that I use Online assistant to cover the request.

1 Like

WOW, The great comment thank you! @marinapomorac

this is helpful for me

your welcome bruh, glad to help you :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

NO, you can’t use two accounts in one computer.They are tracking your IP address and stuff like that.Your two accounts will be banned .

You can create maximum 20 gigs in an account.So,you can create another gig for web development

2 Likes

Okay! Thank you for your great helpful reply! Thank you so much @ scrapperworld

You can not use more than one active account from one single computer. If you have used an account earlier you will have to permanently delete that account to safely work with another account.

1 Like

This is absolutely misleading. Never go for more than one active with the same pc. This was a very debatable topic once but now it’s been cleared by the fiverr officials so many time.

2 Likes

Thank You so much! for your helpful comment.

@workfinish Thanks for sharing the link.

1 Like

Thanks ALL :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: for these helpful comments! :pray:

Hello there,

I hope .No you can’t

thanks

1 Like

Yes you can do Two deferent account Two deferent services in one computer

No you can’t. Honestly, did you choose not to read anything anyone else said before you replied to a year old topic?

Using two accounts on the same computer is likely to end with both accounts banned.

1 Like

No. Use two account is against fiverr term condition and policy.

1 Like