Can I "undo" my delivery?

I delivered an uncomplete work for error: it was a multiple order (of four articles) and I wanted to attach the first one in a message for the buyer to start using it, but unfortunately I marked the order as delivered instead.

Can I undo my delivery and mark it as In Progress again? I already told the buyer to ask for revisions and/or extend the delivery time, but I don’t know if she’ll be able to do it in the next three days due to the holidays.

Thank you very much for your help.

Dear Shasta:

I refer you to this Support page:

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/201733463-Order-Status

Good luck,
Blaise

If I were you, I would try very hard to finish the work and redeliver before the gig runs late and the 3 day timer to completion is up. That way you’ll be in the clear if the buyer doesn’t see it in time.

Be sure you’ve communicated the mistake to the buyer and let them know you’ll deliver the rest ASAP. If the buyer doesn’t respond, I don’t think you can “undo” delivery, you can just redo it. Good luck.

No you can’t undo a delivery.
You have sent a message to the buyer to ask for revisions. It’s all you can do.
I agree with fonthaunt that you should try to get the others done and deliver them quickly.
In the future don’t deliver or send anything partially, send the total delivery all at the same time.

From my experience you can resend your work, but then again, whatever you already sent will stay available to the buyer.