Can i use a freind's payoneer account to withdraw my money?

bilelbboy

Yes its true that you can use your friend Payoneer account if you want to loose your dollar. Why you want to use another person card?

Apply a Card from Fiverr and it will not take that much of time to get it. Use your won card…

Thanks

ant to loose your dollar

Why loosing dollar !!! as i said my payoneer card is dead and if i withdraw to it an ammount of 30$ will be billed from my card !!

ant to loose your dollar

Why loosing dollar !!! as i said my payoneer card is dead and if i withdraw to it an ammount of 30$ will be billed from my card !!

i said my payoneer card is dead

You didn’t say that in your initial post.

You can order a new card over at payoneer. They charge $12,00

Yes its true that you can use your friend Payoneer account if you want to loose your dollar. Why you want to use another person card?

Apply a Card from Fiverr and it will not take that much of time to get it. Use your won card…

Thanks

It took mine 9 whole damn months. It depends on where the individual lives.

9 months for changing a card in withdrawal options? Do they add more than one?

No, I meant it took Payoneer 9 months to send my Payoneer card. Currently, in the process of having it changed to my own - let’s see how long it takes.

I think it’s ok to use your friend’s card as he never used Fiverr. But it’s a sensitive issue, better you ask Fiverr support.
You can Ask support by mentioning that you need to withdraw immediately, can you use your friend’s Payoneer card?
I recommend reissuing your card.

Archived